Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back..

to muhfuckin' reality. whooptee doooo. NOT.

Shouts to all my Canadians peeping the blog :) Lol.

Here's a little of Philly for ya'...







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am sneezing my ass off...because I'm too stubborn to close my window...oh well. On a lighter note, I had a great weekend...Thanks to my other half. Mwahhhhs.

Word is Drake is coming to Philly on the 28th..

anddd CuDI too?! What are they trynna' do to me...Hoping this Drake shit happens foreal though because I will be purchasing VIP ASAP. No if's, and's, or but's.

oh yeah...
and today I kinda' got a tattoo. It means a lot to me..I could've cried..but I didn't. Why? Cuz' my other half would've probably cursed me out & told me to act G.



and...yeah..

My juicy lips are on there for life as well.

and let me remind you..


We're actually opposites in some way...but yet we are alike in so many other ways. No we don't feed off each other..we inspire each other. We like when people doubt our unstoppable friendship.

A tattoo isn't even enough to show how much love I have for this girl.

*pause*

Some shit I found in my BBerry..



Now I'm gonna go play my Yahoo games..crackkk!

Shitty pile of emotions with a sad face*,
Camtien


PS: Comments enabled...leave us loveeee <3



3 comments:


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me