Monday, April 20, 2009

Hardly Home but Always' Reppin'!

Last night...



Abusing the free promo. ha.

2/3 of Utter Your Bullshit.

Me & my mamacitaa.

No moooo' pics!

On the go..

Pause Partners....PAUSE to all the people we paused last night...SMFH!



Shouts to the people I seen last night..my night was wonderful.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word is Drake shut it downnnnnnnnnn @ Purchase College...first show for his College Tour.

I wish I could make the Newark show :'(


*PAUSE* to the hype ass boys in the back. LOL.
Damn Daddy....So fuckin' proud!


It's something amazin' when your FREE mixtape link is MAXED out on Downloads + when people know every single lick to your songs.

I see everyone's on this guy now...I guess it had to happen someday...

Young Angel doin' it big on Hot97...
watch yourself Angie nena lol
!


SO.....yeah. Dinner & a massage? Gotcha. Holla @ me Drizzzyyy.


Shouts to HustleGRL.com, who runs Drake's fansite & has all the deets on Drizzy.

eXes & hOes,
Camtien

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me