Thursday, April 30, 2009

haBADits

OMG! this damn swine shit going around is getting me so damn paranoid.. i swear. i dont wanna go NOWHERE with out a GERMX in my pocket, purse, car, bra, my boyfriends pocket.. or anywhere that can fit this damn little thing. SMH! if they dont find a damn cure already for this shit and get the motherfucking movin! ugh it scary, cause its a confusing flu.. i read on some papers that its symptoms are similar to a regular flu.. and espcially allergy seasons up&around the corner, im couging sneezing, stuffy nose sore throat... thats also common with the swine shit.. MAN.... du ma con cac.! ANYWAYS... im waking up today around 930 cause my clock went off.. of course i have work today at 10.. but im sitting here posting a blog waiting for my manager to text me and tell me im late... of course i know i am but whatever.. he didnt even make anyones scedule yet so it aint my fault im "LATE" ha haaaaaa... fuck you footlocker!


ANYWHO... me and my boyfriend +his cousin sam; his lil' brother dale and dales boy jeffery... went to the batting cages again... of course i went cause i was craving for a banana boat ice cream (i really dont remember the last time i ate one of those) so yeah.. i got one and me&bby ate it.. it was soooo delicious.. of course after that i tried to play too but that is not my thing.. and plus my body aches from it now.. even though i only took a couple swings... suckerass... anyways.. now were tryna find this "go kart" area... im down with that. hhhaaaaa.
this was yesterday that is.....






MY EVERYDAY;INEED,IDONTGET,IMNOTHAPPY. literally

  1. BAREMINERAL; i been using it for nearly ONE month now and i am in LOVE with it. REALTALK; if you aint on this step ya game up.;
  2. LOREAL LIQUID EYELINER; this is the best eyeliner ever. enough said.
OKAy okay, my best got me all caught up with this COLOSSAL. lol before i was using the xx1 extention lash shit.. the black and gold one.. but apparently it wasnt working out for me so im on this one. lol btw BADGAL from benefit is the worse! dont buy. lol
BURTS BEE'S, honestly i grew up from my blue blistex one where you have to open the cap and dip your finger in to get some.. NO seriously GERMS GERMS GERMS and i use to use it all day everyday.. ppl would ask me and i'd let them use it.. after that i realized OMG where have they been that i let them stick they finger into my blistex. so yep ive upgraded, i stole about 10 of these already and i still have all of them. lol i must have them everywhere i get close to. so nomore finger dipping. HAA.
last of it all.. to complete my days.. my MARLBORO MENTHOLS.. newports are too harsh so dont ask me "EWW why you smoke those..?" apparently everyone that has said that to me switched from newports to these. foreal. SMOKING IS A BAD HABIT. just like all the makeup.
so yeah.. i was bored as you can see.. watching my boyfriend sleep aside me while im typing up a storm. lol anywho it feels beautiful out and i haven gotten a text saying "your late" yet so.. im about to go back to sleep til around 12ish.. get up make some chicken and rice, than im going to school. hopefully today i am a BIT more motivated.
until next time,
THUYDEE LOVELE X3
ps; to my right-hand camtien + ladybug loriann
i supperr dupper oober goober snoober foober doober moober,
MISSSS YOUUUUU x100

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me