Wednesday, April 15, 2009

STEP YA KICK GAME UP!





Mr. TK is releasing his new TK Supras collabo pretty soon...May 15th to be exact.



My favorites, the purple ones....which Ben Baller is rocking.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear YE',




Please send some Air Yeezys my way [in a size four 1/2]...I promise to rock them with everything I wear, I swear. If I see a simp' bitch in South NJ with them on I will snatch them off her feet.




Xoxo,
Camtien Huynh.



PS: I hate myself for saying this..but DAMN Chris looks good....SMH, repping them Yeezys.




OH YEAH..

I WANT THESE!

and everyone knows I don't fuck with sneakers anymore but Nike Blazers are exceptions..they're soooo....me. :)



Thanks to homegirl @ Weekend Warriors for posting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me