Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is why I ♥ him.





'WHY PEOPLE ARE WORRIED IF MY NUTS CAN BREATHE IN MY JEANS LOL

MY LOINS ARE VERY WELL SITUATED THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ARE CONCERNED…..MAN, IT MEANS A LOT THAT SOME PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT MY COCK AND BALLS LIVING SITUATION SO MUCH. WEVE BEEN ROLLIN TOGETHER FOR ABOUT 25 YEARS NOW AND THEYVE NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES WITH THE CLIMATE OR COMFORT LEVEL IN MY PANTS (except when i made the switch from boxers to boxer briefs but theyve learned to adjust)…SO ITS ALL GOOD GUYS, I APPRECIATE THE WORRY THO LMAO'


Doing my regular blog reading & I stumble on this post from Kid CuDi...I love this guy. It's sooo funny how before skinny jeans were the 'thing' people would try to crack lame ass jokes on the kids who wore skinny jeans...now look who's wearing them...oh the irony.

PS: I'm in LOVE with Asher....his album is crazy...been trynna download it for the last week but zShared keeps deleting it! It's crazy how much he sounds like Em...just 10x better.




No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me