Saturday, May 23, 2009

puff vicks.

ive decided to walk and go everywhere with a box of puff vicks....

im really stressed out about allergies.

so i decided to ask my dad for some allergy meds.. and he goes.


"im not gonna give it to you cause you drink too much."

my dads trying to call me an alcoholic. smh.


thats bad.






SO YEAH...



before allergies started kicking in.. as i said i spent time with my sisters this whole week.. they came from NY to visit us in MA. so we decided to go to boston... as i go through my camera i found this nice picture my boyfriend took. caught the whole statue ahha we was near quincy market, i believe my dad was saying its around some place called "gov't center" muahha. i been wondering how he knows the city more than me. lol



i had fun... overall



btw, i graduated & i look'd gorgeous.




toodles.


thuydee loveLE.



No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me