Friday, May 1, 2009

Tupac business...

So..this has always been on my mind ever since my other half & I discussed it. Is Tupac really alive? Her bf supposedly claims he's coming back in 2014. Today I'm on TwitterBerry looking at Tweets and I see one from Kim Kardashian asking about a Tupac picture. So of course I google it...and find this picture.





2nd picture is believable, 1st picture anyone can easily tell that is not Tupac.

But...this is pretty interesting...





It actually looks like him...this looks like a 37- year old Tupac lol.
These pictures gives me the fucking chills.


'Tupac' & 50.




Doing more research on this..I found a whole page about this...it's long but worth the read!


STRANGE FACTS ABOUT THE SHOOTING:

1)Tupac died on Friday the thirteenth, which through history, has been known as a very suspicious day.

2)No pictures were released of Tupac in the hospital.

3)Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest; why would he not wear one to a public event like the Tyson fight?

4)Supposedly, Tupac was cremated the day after he, "died." It is illegal to cremate someone who was murdered without an autopsy.

SUSPICIOUS FACTS:

5)There are several letters, symbols, and numbers hidden in the finger and palm prints in the CD booklet to, "Makaveli-The 7 Day Theory."

6)In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac discussed how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta, and step out of the limelight. The only way to pull this off is if people thought he was dead.

7)Tupac's funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

8)Nothing in the Makaveli CD says, R.I.P. Tupac." Wouldn't it make sense to say something like this if it was, in fact, Tupac's last album.

9)On the cover of, "The 7 Day Theory," There is a picture of Tupac crucified with five bullet holes in it. Could he be planning a ressurection?

10)The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula,(Kadafi of The Outlawz), was gunned down on November 10 in the hallway of an apartment in East Orange, New Jersey.

11)"R U Still Down," was released under the name 2Pac, not Makaveli. Is Tupac back?

12)There is a new rapper named, "Blac Haze." I've heard he sounds just like Tupac. Even the title of his song, "Holla At Cha," sounds familiar.("Holla At Me," from, "All Eyez On Me")

13)Since his, "death," Tupac has released three movies, at least three LP's, and has done numerous duets. Why so much in so little time.

WHY SUGE WHY?:

14)Suge Knight,(Executive Producer of Deathrow Records), never appeared for questioning.

15)In the first three seconds of, "The 7 Day Theory," the witness, Fula, can be heard saying, "Suge Shot Me.)

16)During an ABC interview, Knight was asked if he'd ever say who killed Tupac if he knew...He replied, "Absolutely not."

THE 7 DAY THEORY:

39)Tupac died at age 25; 2+5=7

40)The official time of death was 4:03 pm.; 4+0+3=7

41)Tupac survived the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and, "died," the 13th. Hence the seven day theory.

42)Tupac was shot on the 7th.

43)There were twelve shots fired with five hits; 12-5=7

44)There were seven, "Outlaw Immortalz," until Kadafi was killed.

45)Tupac breaks the mirror with the bat in the, "Toss It Up," video which is seven years bad luck.

46)Tupac's new album, "R U Still Down," was released November 25 which was the age he died and 2+5=7.

47)In the, "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto," video, the girls room number is 7, and the clock in the diner says 4:03; Tupac's time of death and 4+0+3=7.

48)On the song, "White Man's World," if you listen very closely at the beggining, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years..."

49)Tupac's birthday is the 16; 1+6=7.

50)In the inro. on, "The 7 Day Theory," there are six gunshots. But when Tupac starts rappin, there's a seventh.

THE BONE CONNECTION:

58)Did Bone Thugs N Harmony play a role in helping Tupac fake his death? In the, "Thug Luv," song, right before Tupac starts rapping, Bizzy can be heard in the background saying, "He's alive, he's alive, he's alive..."

59)Machiavelli's book, "the Art of War," is also the name of Bone's new album.

PAC VS BIGGIE:

60)This is pretty lame but, I have heard that Biggie put a hit on Tupac and he found out about it, then faked his death and put a hit on Biggie.

UPDATES AND NEW FACTS:

61)One of my sources, A.K., has just purchased the new Scarface CD. In it is a duet with Tupac and Master P. I haven't heard it yet, but A.K. told me of a verse in the song which sounds like Tupac is on the phone. He says something like, "You put me in a casket, you dirty bastards...I'm smokin' weed all day, but the police will never find me..." Is Tupac calling from his hideout? Once again, I still need to hear the exact verse.

62)The following is from a webpage called, "Tupac Lives." If the source is credible, this is really weird:

I have met someone that attends my college which knows many people at Death Row. Not to long ago this person called his cousin's house in LA and a rapper that is part of Death Row answered the phone. (sorry I can't reveal his name, but he is big time.) My friend and him got to talking and Tupac came up in the conversation. My friend finally asked him if 2pac was alive, and all he heard was a laugh followed by, "Guess we will have to wait and find out." (this took place while I was in the room) My friend was supposed to fly to LA to attend the party that was supposed to occur last night celebrating the release of Snoop's new album and Makaveli, but since Snoop's new album got moved back to the 12th, the party was a no go. The rumor was that 2pac and Snoop were supposed to enter the party together.

63)I have been getting quite a few e-mails that say there is a mysterious man that looks like Tupac running the underground poetry game near Howard University in Washington. The man goes by the name of the character Tupac played in, "Juice."

64)In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

65)In the movie, "Gang Related," Tupac and Belushi wait in room 7, and Tupac's badge number is 115; 1+1+5=7.

66)The song, "Starin' At The World Through My Rearview," off the, "Gang Related," soundtrack, is the song that makes it clear that Pac is alive. (Get this CD!) Check out my interpretation of this song at my link at the bottom of this page...

67) Is Kadafi really alive too? In, "Starin' At The World Through My Rearview," he says,"...as you riminis(sorry about spelling) wit your crew, smoke a blunt for me too, I'm starin' through your rearview..." Which means that we should smoke a blunt for Kadafi like we do for our dead homies. How would he know he would be dead? He's starin' through our rearview becase he's on another level just like Tupac.

68)In the interlude, "Black Starry Night," on, "R U Still Down," there are a few clues...The one that jumps out at me is that he says that he's above the law runnin' the underground railroad.

69)The cross on Tupac's back says, "Exodus 16:31." I read this verse and it didn't mean much to me, but if you read the verse before it, it says, "So the people rested on the seventh day." As a matter of fact, the whole chapter deals with the, "7 Day Theory." Read it, tell me whatcha think.

70)I finally found a song in which Tupac says he's alive...On, "Hold Ya Head," on the Makaveli CD, before Tupac begins rapping, a voice says, "Can you see him?" Another voice replies, "I see him." Then Tupac softly says, "I'm alive..." I was skeptical at first, too, but just listen to it.

71)Why does Tupac not diss Biggie on the song, "Against All Odds," on, "All Eyez On Me"? He disses the whole Bad Boy camp; did he know that Big was dead?(He was killed after Pac) Or did Tupac know that Biggie was going to get what he deserved?

72)Also on, "Against All Odds," there is a point mid-way through the song where Pac starts rapping about the guys that set him up.(Haitian Jack)Tupac can be heard softly in the background saying, "I'm Baaaaaack, I'm Baaaaaack..." 73)I've been getting alot of feedback about the song, "God Bless the Dead," on the Greatest Hits CD. Pac says, "Rest in peace to my muthafucka Biggie Smalls..." How could he say that when Biggie died six months after him?

74)Also on Greatest Hits, on the song, "Troublesome '96," Pac says, "Niggas talk alot of shit, but that's after I'm gone, 'cause they fear me in the physical form..." They talk shit when he's "dead", but are scared when they see him.


I saw this in the comments:

'2pac is alive, he probably faked his death to get away from death row but he did have a pending sexual abuse case against him in appeal, he did have the money to fake his death and chose vegas because of its policy on closed door record keeping pertaining to death certificates etc he would be hiding some where with a lot of land, but not outside the country, I think some one should go to dawson kentucky and look around a little, that nigga is alive.....'

Read the entire list here

My input:

1. I never noticed how cute Tupac is/was..mhmmm.
2. Believe it or not..for all we know he could be lowkey living the life smoking an L laughing at all of these wackos in the rap industry...smh.
3. I didn't know he was married!
4. Why he got so many names?! SMH.
5. Sexual abuse though...



Damn I need a 'Tupac' in my life...

Signing out,
T



No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me