Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Cookie...crumbles.


Jon & Kate +8 episode last night was crazzzzzy. It's official...they're divorced.

I feel for Kate though. When your life is in the limelight you do not go and have lunch with a 'female' friend when you know damn well paparazzi is following you everywhere.

I could already tell their marriage was in trouble..body language is everything. Guess Jon got his swag back since he was sitting on the couch with two diamond earrings in his ear and some Chuck Taylors.

Can't blame him either...he's only 32 years old. Married 10 years with 8 kids. I think it all happened way too fast for him.

What's done is done though.

sidenote: I hope they continue with the show because it's like crack to me and I can't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me