Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ready?

I've been sick for the last 2 days, and let me just say it's been the worst two days of my life. I've been drowning in my sorrow..smh. I can't even recall the last time I've had a good ass sleep...even with medication.

I refuse to go to my useless ass stupid ass Vietnamese doctor.

My mom makes me share a Nyquil pill with her.

I wake up from 5 minutes nap with drool :l lol

These M**ican[you catch my drift right..?] workers come wayyy too early for me.

I can't even finish a sentence without coughing.

I wanna go out and get a drink.

..and I got an offer to blow some trees tonight but you know I wouldn't know how that would've worked out.

But you know what?

I'm sucking it up like a tuff' cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me