Monday, August 24, 2009

Bye Bye Summer '09.


Dear Summer,


I'm going to miss you.
I wish you weren't leaving so early.
Now I have to go back to school... also known as 'prison'. Wish me luck while I endure & enjoy the last year of my high school career. See you next year :'(

P.S
It felt like yesterday that I got out of school early to get on a plane to California.
It wasn't even long ago that I was in Worcester enjoying it, hating it then missing it.
That was 2 months ago... I can't believe it. It's crazy how time flies by right in front of your face. Like school is a week away and I still have mad crap to do. Time amazes me... like where do my days go?! Hahahaha. I think I feel like this because I gotta go back to school soon... WHOMP.
Even if it is my last year, stress is gonna be all over me- college apps and college itself.

Alright, no more whining.


Well, this is the visual of my summer.
I'm not gonna lie, I had a hell of a time.


Hope you guys enjoyed your summer :)


Sincerely,
Lori.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me