Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Presenting: Downtown Pepper



I got the chance to have a Q&A with the gorgeous Pepper who is the creator of Composition Inc.



..........and it went a little something like this:

When was the first time you tried on make-up?

I tried make-up in J.H.S I would experiment but as a child I would always
put on my moms blush, play in her stuff and walk around the house in
her heels and stuff :) and model for her company.

What inspired you to become a make-up artist?

I just feel like with make-up there really no boundaries I am able to
express my creativity in various ways and I love making women feel
beautiful because so many women have low self-esteem.

How do you differ from other make-up artists who's popular by their
blog/Youtube?


That's the thing we all are one in the same we all learn the same stuff
and try to make it our own but how I am different is i am young. I am
well educated about my career
and I work soooo hard and I always think of ways to reach people who
are there to support me.

What do you think is the number 1 make-up/skincare mistake?

Not taking care of your skin and thinking make-up just solving everything
not moisturizing not using a SPF and using tanning beds!!!!

What is your daily skincare/makeup routine?


Morning:
Cleanse,Tone,Treatment,Moisturize, Eye cream
Primer, Foundation, Concealer, Eye Primer, Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Mascara,
Lip Primer
Lipstick!

Night:
Cleanse,Tone,Treatment,Night Cream, Eye cream ,...Sleep :)

In your opinion, what is going to be a popular make-up trend for the Fall?

Dark Lips, Matte Nail Polish, Pro Nails, Cat Eyes , Smokey Eyes, Grey Eye Shadow

What kind of topics do you cover during 'Lipstick Language'?

I have noticed in the past, I am not able to reach all my viewers
and a lot of them have the same questions at once so I created lipstick language
so that one night, once a week ladies can chat with me live
see and address all there concerns about beauty and fashion it's more
personal that way!

We have done Temptu demonstrations on the show Hd beauty Exlir brands
are sending us products to talk about, we did a amazing giveaway last
show and also we are doing our 10th episode live from dashing diva
with our viewers in the NYC Area !!


Do you prefer drugstore or name-brand products?


I don't discriminate but you have to all keep in mind you pay for
quality so when you spend 8 bucks on mascara that dries up in a week you
can just pay the 24 bucks and get something that will last you 2
months.

Things you couldn't live without:
Music, Accessories, Mascara, Hot Pink Lipstick, Composition Inc,
Beauty Book, Fashions Mags, & My Dreams :)

Current favorite products?
Mr Sunlight From Givenchy [I believe she was trying to say 'Mister Bright' by Givenchy ;)] & Snow Bunny Bronzer



Current obsessions?
My Current Obsession is Calgel Japanese nails


What inspires your wardrobe?

I don't have a an inspiration, I just wake up and throw on whatever
makes me happy.

What are some of your favorite Fall trends?

To me this was last years trend, I just get to repeat it motorcycle
jackets and high boots.

Favorite brands? [clothing]
Marc Jacob
Hellz Bellz
Moshino Cheap & chic
Free People
Lola shoes

Describe yourself in 5 words:
Creative
Innovative
Chic
Outspoken
Rebellious

What's one essential tip you feel ladies should know?
Good skin care comes first, make-up just covers the issues where as
skin corrects the issues :)

How to reach Pepper:
Composition Inc.
Twitter
Youtube

Thanks Pep for taking the time out to answer our questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me