Monday, October 12, 2009

so yeah...

theres been bad internet service so i havent been blogginnn... but... yeah my birthdays comming up yayyy i want me a fruit cake from chinatown.. MmmMm!
and ppllleeassee can someone please bring me to a friggin hello kitty store? shiettt....
anywho's.. i got me a new piercing this past weekend.. for those of you who knows me yess i love my tattoos and piercings.
originally i wanted "venoms" theyre 2 seperate piercings on your tounge optionally on the tip. but since it was 2 different prices and times is hard nowadays i decided to get a tongue scoop.
its basically the same thing just one bar.. as for loooks its the same thing to me and of course one price to pay muahah.
i love it.
DTL

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me