Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful.

happy thanksgiving folksss! to you and the families out there and i hope everyones enjoying it some way some how some where.

on other hands.. i am enjoying my day with my family.
&& yess i did cook except my mother cooked the turkey.
everyones having fun and thats all that matters

cheers with a shot cup in my hand. and maybe a blunt for the homies in the other to those who arent around anymore. loves to all.

i wish you were here bessttiie. i love you always and you already know theres nothing and noone better than you in my life. I LOVE YOU. muahhsss


anyways i just wanted to say buddha bless, god bless and to whatever you believe in bless you guys. ENJOY.

happyyy lovess from.

donnathuyle

1 comment:

  1. Love the header and your blog...

    check out my new blog http://thefashionwh0re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me