Wednesday, December 9, 2009

JOLLY HOE HOE HOES.

okay this is personally only to my secret santa.
you know who you are and you know what im talking about!
lol
anywho.. im going to briefly tell you about myself because if you read my blogs they really wont tell you much...but they might help. but here it goes.....

im donna, im 19 and i drive standard 04 acura tsx. i like cars, im laid back & kinda crazy. 5 ft with long layers down to my ass and my bottome half of my hair is a deep purple. i been doing the purple in my hair for a little over a yr and i only go to one salon and only one lady touches my hair. i talk shit and smile, im a simple type of girl, retro jordans and tee shirts. I loveeeeee shoes shoes sneakers heels whatever i love em. i work at footlocker and forever 21. im that complex type. ill wear pjs to the mall with a messy bun and some house slippers but ill still grab my stylish bag and rock it right. or youd catch me all doll'd up and lookin pretty in really girlish clothes with some boots or heels. im a beginner with makeup so i dont go all out. i like to keep my makeup natural looking with a simple pink or nude lipstick. like i said i dont really go all out. im obsessed with my eyebrows. i smoke ciggerettes & somee green here and there. i drink and chill but im not a hard party girl. im alot about myself. i love school i love to learn and i love to make money. im on my shit and i do it right. im simple im relax and im a bitch. im nice and mean. i like to take pictures, i like to design i like to organize i have ocd. i dont know what more i can say whatevers on my wishlist is just really about it. pretty much simple. im not picky, ill be satisfied with whatever you get me so dont be scared if you think you gonna get me something i wont like. ill appreciate it.
just pleasee dont get me no cheap lotion set from the dollar store or walgreens. seriously. that'll be the only peeve i can give you. lol
xoxoxoxoxo
i cant wait to find out who you are and what you got me.



donnathuyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me