Wednesday, December 2, 2009

play dress-up

so i was bored and decided to go on forever21 and find a outfit to put together for this weekend.
yeahh yeahh, its homegirls bday and she wants to go for dinner, bar or the club. idk
i plan to buy this fit by friday. OH and accessories too but i havent figured out that part yet.
makeup & hair; that might just be a suprise. lol



i sayyyy, sooo me on a simple day out.
typical jeans a tee or a tank or a long sleeve and the rest follows.
simple for a complex gal


on other hands.. i AM so scared to start a collection of heels.
Those who know me well knowwwsss i have a shoe/sneaker addiction.
Like seriously.. my closet looks like the back of my footlocker store.
im so afraid and now that my room has 2 walk-in closets...
i dont know how to handle myself..
HUYS.






please bare with me;
>_<
donnathuyle

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me