Friday, January 22, 2010

E.L.F

So I was on Youtube looking at one of my favorite gurus from Canada PinkBeautyy and she was talking bout' her $1 make-up brush...so I hurried to the website and did some damage :l I'm not too fond of eyeshadows and shit but I want to start learning how to apply it.

I went to the website and literally my fucking jaw dropped...$1 for a brush?!!! It was too good to be true so I started reading the reviews for the brushes, they were good except some people felt the quality was kind of cheap which was expected.



These are the E.L.F regular brushes which goes for about $1 each....I thought long and hard and then stumbled on the Studio brushes which were $3 each...the reviews were reallly reallly good, so I kinda 'threw it in the cart' if you will.



I went for the studio brushes, I obviously didn't get this whole set...but these brushes for $30 are not bad at all.

I literally stalked the mailbitch for my damn brushes!! That bitch didn't know what she was getting into when she stuck 1 piece of mail in my mailbox...she returned 2 mins later and delivered my package LOL

E.L.F

Order them $1 brushes gals!!!
xxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm already an elf fanatic. They're products go a long way for one buck.

    I nominated you for an award. :)

    ReplyDelete


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me