Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2am.




1st & 4th looks are my FAVORITES. I'm thinking of wearing something similar to the Drizzy concert.

Some looks I made...most of these items I have already. Beauty on a budget bitches.




Bad bitch shit. I wanna be comfortable...yet bold & catch some eyes ;) I'm leaning towards the tank tops though because I know I'm gonna be super duper hot. I need to look hot in my pics especially with him :) ha.

I love her make-up! I think I'll try something similar with the outfits..


Source: WhatWomenWant

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway....

If you don't have this CuDi, shut up & get it now!




Kid CuDi- Dat Kid from Cleveland

thank me later.



*sighs* this boy.

sidenote: i wish the boy i know who looks like Kid CuDI who's been chasing me since forever wasn't a gay suspect. smfh. :l

Love always,
T


PS: i miss my other half....
PSS: Follow me on TWITTER :)









No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me