Monday, April 27, 2009

Boys that make me :)




Dee + I have the biggest crushes on Tyga, being half Vietnamese is an extra boost for him too. He is the cutest! My jaw literally dropped when I saw this on Tales From A Groupie. I was shocked as fuck when I saw his name on one of their blog titles...I knew EXACTLY what it meant.

How did y'all meet?
Tyga had a show in my town so me and some of my girls decided to go. After he was done performing they invited girls back to the VIP. We were back there mingling and had a short convo and he invited me and my girls back to his hotel. He spent an hr plus talkin about his music and what he is plannin to do on his next album. He then decided to pull out all his jewlery and talk about how much it all cost. My friends were all in diff rooms until they wanted to leave. One of them said Gata (Tyga's sidekick) smelled pretty bad. Like sweaty balls bad and he was still in his clothes. They left so then me and tygaman himself were alone.

How was he in bed?
He started off slow, kissin my neck then to my breast. He took off his shirt exposing his sexy ass tattoo he has. He then took out the condom and it WAS NOT a gold wrapper. He was average size. He was only 18 so I couldn't really be mad. So we started having sex and he surprised me because he knew what he was doing. We did ever position possible. He was so skinny but strong enough to hold me up and I weigh 145. He wasn't rough but hit it just right. I had decided to run my hands down his back and he had really bad back acne or somethin. He told me to turn over so he could hit it from the back and he must have taken the condom off when I wasn't looking because when he came he did on my back and I askked where it was and he said he took it off. I was pissed. He asked me to stay with him until he had to go to the airport so we cuddled until then.

Would I do it again?
Honestly I would. It wasn't the best ever but it was decent. I figure with age he will get better. We kept in contact for a few months after then I just stopped hittin him back. We kept in contact for a while but he is too young minded for me.

What would you rate him out of 5 stars?
He was a 5 in bed. Super skinny but with a nice sized dick. For only being 18 at the time, he knew how to use it. Only thing is he had back acne which grossed me out.

Mmmmhm, interesting. Chanel Iman better watch her back!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This made me love him 10x's more.




The ending made me LOL for 10 minutes straight. Creepy...but sexy. Marry me already Scotty...

Soooo...I'm gonna go look for a website that would let me watch 'Obsessed' Hate Beewhatsherface but heard the movie was good.

XX,
Camtien

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me