Saturday, April 25, 2009

beautiful disaster!

so.. my bad cause i havent been posting anything; i usually want to be alone when i do this type shit..but... anywho... wednsday april 22. i woke up in my own bed... missing my bff so much! ughs.. than i go and scratch my tattoo like wow.. idiot.. reality starts to hit me cause omg.. i really got another tattoo! of course CamTIEN already posted pictures on one of our older blogs.. if you havent seen it step ya game up and go see! dumbass... anywhooo. my sisters from NY came down.! yay! i went to go visit them in Lowell MA & saw both my niece and nephew! they grow up so fast... huys.. sooo yeah.. in the process of going there my BF's brother D and his cousin S asked me and my bf to go pick up they girls... so im cool with S's gf A.. and than we had to go pick up miss anonymous S. lol.. soooooo we all finally head home and headed over to my homegirl cassies crib and started sippin on some sky. of course everyones drunk and i notice something about... this girl S! shorty dont got no front teeth!... how you 18 and dont got yo front teeth nomore... like nigga im 18 my baby teeth probably still growing in! GOTDAMn that stressed me out for the night... anywho.. them girls still here... probably send their asses home today.. lmao... geez...

its been 2 days since i havent had any alcohal in my system. lol i am stressed.

anyways its a beautiful fucking day! ritas water ice sounds sooo good right now... but the closes one to me in 45 mins away... yuck... lol but anywho.. this all i gotta say for now until later.. lol enjoy this beautiful 82 degree weather! yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me