Saturday, April 18, 2009

MIIRRAAAAA!

okay soo last night I didn't get home til about 3am; tired ass hell knowing I gotta get up by 8 to make moves... anywho me&SB are tired ass hell and we just want some pho before we go... comes to find the resturants don't open til 10-11ish am. -_- so we decide to go to the asian store to buy some vietnamese hogies for me,him & my brother.. and my brother bought these little colorful viet desserts and I asked him wtf is that... and he goes "idk I seen them korean ppl eat it on tv and it looks good" lol I just stared at him and laughed like...OKAY buddy.. anywho.. I'm about 3ish hrs away from seeing the lady of my life! lol yayyy! supposely the weather is suppose to be beauttifull over there today, ill have to wait and see..

yvonne I know your ass gon be reading my shit so here's a shoutout to your ass! gon see you when I get there bitch! lol

so me&mylady has been making plans but usually plans don't fall into place so we just gon do what it do- I bought that GOODgood down bby, so we don't gotta smoke that dirt shit from 34th or "them" supposely good shit that is still dirt to me in better form. hahhhhh' anyways tee hit me up when you read this.. hit up "gramma"! lol

but uhhhhh blogs on my sk aren't really great but.. I'm on my way to a beautiful weekend && back to footlocker on tuesday ehck-

til lateR

dearestdeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me