Friday, April 17, 2009

WEEKEND TIME!

Where do the days go?! Last time I checked it was Monday..

anywho...


[Us in like 7th grade..can you believe?! I was wearing a Southpole hoodie. SMHSMH]

This weekend my other half is coming to visit! Mhm. Mary-Jane, alcohol, make-up, dressing up, platforms, random fuckery & other hoodrat shiet. Ha. Hopefully the weather doesn't fuck with our brains so we can go to the beach!

I guess I should say..Happy Cambodian New Years..I will NOT be there...I do not feel like seeing anyone at all even my damn family...but have a ball! xoxo

other than that..



Having a sleepover tonight with my 1 1/2 if that makes sense..lol.

We have the best sleepovers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Stare into the three dots without blinking for 30 seconds then look into the wall or ceiling.

Illest shit ever!

Enjoy your weekend!

eXes & hOes,
Camtien

EDIT: IdeaLL is having a Spring Cleaning sale!! Go cop nowwwwwwwwwwww!

Guess what I'm getting....



;) LOL


Told you bitches I'm a Canadian in spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me