Sunday, April 26, 2009

sbsbsbsb_

happy 9 months to me&mine today. it markks 9months &counting;


..with slight downfalls but overall i must not lie that this is my most best relationship ever. i havent met anyone who could have changed me in so many ways. He opened my eyes to so many better things. THANK YOU alot. to my only SB. _july262008

anywhoooo....we had a good slash hot day today... i cant stand this sticky weather i hate it.. if you dont have AC in your room or wherever you inviting me to DONT INVITE ME.! foreal im better off sitting in my car taking a long ride with my COLD ass AC on. haaaaaaa.

sooo btw my dad went into the emergency room today cause his back was killing him. literally. he couldnt even get up/ walk or nothing.. feel soo bad for my popdukes; but hes taken care of by moi, my bby & my bbyBIGbro & victoria (to those who know who she is..) LOL! thanks TRACY for giving your sympathy. NOT. smhh...


so yeah; just wanted to update; EXOHS to my righthand and the bomb ass banner; good shit bbyyy!


sooo off i am to bed in my BABYs arms.

thuyDEEx3

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me