Thursday, July 23, 2009

....Men & their bullshit.


So, today as I'm getting my hair colored the guy who was coloring my hair saw me slip my cousin my bag then says 'Why ya'll girls be carrying them big ass bags?'. For anyone who knows me I love big bags, the bigger the better. Men just don't understand. We need lots' of shit while we're out hand lotion/make-up/books/etc. Hell, we even could carry their shit in our bags too.



Then, this lovely G came up to me as I sat in the dryer and said 'I cannot be a girl, all this nail and hair shit..no I can't do it. I'm happy I'm a guy.' I told him being a girl was the best shit ever. I enjoy getting manis/pedis...getting my eyebrows done etc. It's a lot of work...but in the end it's all worth it. Fuck, you'd be a bad bitch after all of that. Not saying he can't have an opinion but men need to respect women...we do all this shit mainly for them.



and in the end....

JOKES ON HIM,
because he's in beauty school.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me