Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Matte

I can go days without make-up but not with nail polish. When my nails aren't colored I always paint em' even if I'm running to the store for 2 seconds. It's just a habit.

This Summer the trend was neon colored nails, funky designs, ETC but now the trend for Fall will be very different....MATTE nails will be in!

I found this on Kim Kardashian's blog:



If you do not know what matte is...it basically is a high pigmented color, no gloss. I loved how she put clear coat on the tips to make it look like a French. To die for!

Here's the OPI Matte Nail Polish Collecton:


Every Fall I always go back to black, or dark blue.



Chanel's Blue Satin was on my nails for practically the whole Winter.

Anyway, I'm going to try the Matte and blog about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me