Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sometimes...

sometimes its hard not having tracy around.. i feel like this house all depends on me..
i feel like someones wife.. someones mother.. and someones girlfriend all at once...
its alot of pressure.. not alot of people can see where im comming from but in my house.. its that kinda shit called responsibility... priority... ITS A MUST.. the least someone in this house can do for me is offer me some help... and yet NO-ONE even bothers to offer..
"just keep fucking piling everything up for donna guys..."

i just wanna be me for a day.. and not have to worry about whats i have to wake up and do.. and what im gonna have to deal with after work or after school.. or even before i go to sleep..
"can't noone take a walk in my shoes."

its just hard... i just wanna get away... cause right now i just wanna sit here and cry my eyes out...



lovee dee

1 comment:

  1. dont b discouraged my lil sidekick, if anyone can handle it u can, keep ur head up, cause to b honest with u thats basically what life is, doin a whole bunch of shit u dont feel like doin...

    ReplyDelete


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me