Friday, April 17, 2009

MUST GETS!



So after excessively dying my hair TOO many times my hair has been the same LENGTH for God knows how long. Which made me purchase clip-on weaves..I bought these on my birthday [April 8th] from the GNC storefor $19.99. It's been working miracles on my hair, I can actually tell. But for my nails..I'm not so sure cuz' I have fake nails on -_- But go buy this asap, especially if you're not happy with your hairs length!


CLIP-ONS!



I love these clip-ons I bought from Brybelly Holdings Inc. They have great customer service too.

You can do almost ANYTHING with these clip-ons. Whether using them for thickness...or just for length. You can curl, krimp, or straighten the clip-ons without damaging them. Put hairspray/gel/ any hair products. You have to be sure to take good care of them..handwash/condition the tracks...and also combing the weave is a must.

Don't say I never put you on ;)

CONCEALER



The BEST concealer ever. I do put on make-up on almost everywhere I go but when I'm in a rush I just put some concealer on. If you didn't know concealer hides bags, pimples, blackheads, + ETC. I love this product because it's available in any drugstore...they retail for $11.99, it's WORTH the price. Mineral make-up is in nowadays and it's healthy for your skin.

Lay off the cake-faces ladies.


LIQUID EYE-LINER



Liquid eye-liner is always a MUST and this is my favorite. Cheap and a drugstore product. A little thin line usually does it for me. Retails for about $8.

MASCARA



Hands down best mascara on the drugstore market. They make my eyelashes look like they're on crack! Retails for about $7.99.

FAKE EYELASHES


Enough said. I fucks with these almost on the daily. They're cheap..and they last for about 2 weeks.

Go make yourselves beautiful...

eXes & hOes,
Camtien



No comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright © 2009 Designed by Jaimie - All About You By Me